Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 04 and Dec 09. ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
- Assembly Guide
- Product Warranty
- Shipping & Returns
- Price Match
- Commitment to Our Community
- Dark Walnut
- Solid Wood, Wood Veneer, Others
- Rails w/ Insert & Lock Joint Structure for Safety
- Angled Ladder
- Top & Bottom Slat Kit Included
- Elegant plank panel headboard and footboard
- Plank safety guard rail and fixed step ladder
- Patented insert and lock joint structure
- 34-inch upper bed clearance; Mattress ready slat kit included
- 30 Day Limited Parts Warranty
- Easy Assembly
- 100% Made in America
- Bed Size: Full/Full / Twin/Full / Twin/Queen / Twin/Twin
- Product Type: Bunk Bed
- Frame Material: Solid Wood, Wood Veneer
- Bed Dimension Full/Full: 82"L x 59.75"W x 65.88"H
- Bed Dimension Twin/Full: 82"L x 59"W x 65.88"H
- Bed Dimension Twin/Queen: 87"L x 66.5"W x 65.88"H
- Bed Dimension Twin/Twin : 82"L x 43.5"W x 65.88"H
- Finish: Dark Walnut
- Box Spring Required: No
- Mattress Included: No
- Adult Assembly Required: Yes
FURNITURE OF AMERICA LIMITED WARRANTY
We strive to carry quality brands and deliver your new furniture in perfect condition. We also guarantee that all products are accurately described and will give you the service that meets or exceeds your expectations. If something is wrong with your furniture, we will do everything we can to help you. If there are any problems with the quality of the materials or workmanship of a product, we will adjust, repair, or replace based on our assessment. Often the manufacturer wants to be contacted directly. The manufacturer usually handles part replacements or warranty claims. There will be a note in the literature that comes with your furniture that will direct you on who to call in the event that parts are needed or a damage claims needs to be filed. If this information is not available or if you have any questions, please call us at 833-221-5680 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furniture of America warrants to the Original Purchaser who acquired a new product from Landhill Beds that this product will be free from defects in its workmanship and materials, under normal use and service conditions, as described herein. "Defects" as used in this warranty, is defined as any imperfections that impair the use of the furniture or product. Furniture of America will replace any defective part, at its discretion, and without charge to the original purchaser other than the freight from the end consumer to Furniture of America.
Replacement parts can only be supplied if parts are available. Items out of production may be unavailable. This warranty will be effective for the applicable time period beginning the date of purchase on your original sales receipt. Furniture of America's obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing products or parts as provided herein. This product has been designed for and is intended for home use only. This warranty is Original Purchaser’s sole remedy for product defects, and this warranty does not extend to any product, or damage to any product, caused by or attributed to abuse or misuse, products used for commercial or rental purposes, use modifications of, or attachments to the product, and products or parts not used, maintained, or extended hereunder is in lieu of any and all other warranties, express or implied, including without limitations any implied warranty or merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose.
Neither Landhill Beds nor its manufacturer, Furniture of America will be responsible for indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages. This warranty is limited to merchandise purchased in the Continental United States, excludes AK, HI and PR. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that may vary from state to state.
Furniture of America will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. The following are the procedures for warranty claims:
- Call Furniture of America Monday – Friday, from 9am-5pm (Pacific Standard Time) at 888-980-5122 to explain the defect and give your name, address and phone number. Please have ready the model number of our product, date and place of purchase. You can also e-mail them at INFO.EC@FOAGROUP.COM and include the same information. You may be asked to attached photos of damage and invoice.
- If they determine that replacement will remedy the situation, and in order to determine the extent or the cause of the defect, purchaser will need to send the part in question at purchaser’s expense. Once they receive the part, they will examine it and determine whether the claim is valid (or not), and then proceed to send the replacement. Furniture of America will ship the replacement at their expense.
Order Processing and Shipment:
Our suppliers are located in Texas, Florida, Georgia, California, and North Carolina. All of our furniture is shipped supplier-direct to the buyer. If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 4-7 business days from the date of your order. We ship via UPS, FedEx, USPS and DHL for larger freight. ETA times can vary depending on the carrier. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com or our online chat, available 24/7.
Items not in stock at time of order can be backed-ordered at the buyer’s request. Buyer will be notified when item is available.
Damages or missing parts
Please note that the recipient must open and inspect the contents of all boxes immediately upon arrival to report any damages or defects. Take pictures of all damages. Any claims for damages need to be reported within 60 business days to qualify for credits or adjustments. For the proper handling of any issues that may arise, please keep all boxes and packing materials until the product is confirmed to be in good working order.
We want your experience to be perfect from start to finish. Should you find any issues upon delivery, please contact us at 833-221-5680 or firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will ensure your issue is resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Should you need to return your merchandise, please first review our return policy. Once an order has shipped, it cannot be cancelled, rerouted or redirected. Please do not refuse the delivery of any non-damaged shipment as this may result in additional restocking fees, the loss of the product, and may void any possibility of a refund. Refused deliveries will incur the roundtrip shipping costs.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
- Any claim for defective merchandise must be packed in Furniture of America's Original Boxes without any writing on the box. Claims for defects or missing parts must be made within 60 days. After 60 days there is no service agreement. No Exception.
- If you encounter a defect in your product, we are truly sorry. Pictures are required to claim defective merchandise with a copy of an invoice. A Return Authorization number is also required. Contact us at email@example.com for returns to receive a Return Authorization number.
- We will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise.
- There will be a 20% re-stocking fee for all returned items. (Call for details).
- Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the freight carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages. (Please make sure the carrier signs the freight bill for any damages).
- All returned shipments must be freight prepaid with RMA number and original invoice.
- No cash refunds. Exchange and credit only.
- Any exchange for defective merchandise will be shipped with the next order to customers warehouse only.
- For all damage claims, please have the original invoice and RMA number.
We do not accept returns due to customer remorse or aesthetic dissatisfaction.
HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS?
Please contact us at 833-221-5680, Chat, or firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday through Friday.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
10% of our sales goes to supporting OurCalling homeless ministries in the Greater Dallas area.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.