Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 04 and Dec 09. ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
- Product Details
- Price Match
- Commitment to Our Community
The Isabella Bunk Bed has a full roof on the upper bed, plus it has a ladder for better access. It is the ideal house for your children. The rustic style finish in white color makes this a timeless piece. Constructed of solid pine for added strength and durability. Mattress and bedding sold separately. For three generations Chelsea Home Furniture Brands has strived to bring comfort to your home. Our wide selection of quality made products will transform a house into your home.
- Feature 1:Mechanism, Decorative Feature, or Style: Hand stained finish.
- Feature 2:Arm Type, Wood Type, Materials Type: Distance from the floor to the bottom of top bunk in 30 inches
- Feature 3:Cleaning Code: Roof, Ends, Walls, Windows, Wedges, Slats
- Feature 5: Other: Plantation grown, renewable and well managed forest harvested wood.
- Feature 7: Fabric Content, Wood Type, OR Leather Type/Grade, Origin: Firm
- Feature 8 Frame Construction, Type of Wood/Metal: Rustic
- Mattress and Foundation Information: Constructed of Solid Pine Wood, MDF and Pine Veneers.
- Design Style | Can be multiple | Traditional, Transitional, Modern, Rustic, Farmhouse, Beach, Cottage, County, Scandinavian:
- Dimensions: 89H*79W*48D
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Warranty: Chelsea Home Furniture guarantees this item to be free from manufacture defect on both fabric and frame for one year from date of purchase. Repair or replacement of the item is at the factory's discretion.
- Consumer Product Safety Commission Disclaimer: All beds meet and exceed all of the following rules: ASTM F-1427-07, CFR 1213, CFR1513, and Lead testing. Product will come with assembly instructions.
- Mattress Disclaimer: Mattress(es) and bedding sold separately.
- Safety Standards Disclaimer: All bunk beds and beds are tested by Federal Safety Standards which require 400 pounds to be placed in the top bunk, on top of the mattress foundation. The weight of the upper and lower beds should not exceed 250 people pounds.
- Safety and Age Disclaimer: Warning: Falling hazard, bunk beds should be used by children 6 years of age and older!
- Wood Disclaimer: Actual product weights may vary based on the thickness of wood used. With any wood products, expect some deformities and knots that come natural.
- Assembly Required? (Yes/Partial/No): Yes
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
10% of our sales goes to supporting OurCalling homeless ministries in the Greater Dallas area.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.