Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 09 and Jul 14. ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
- Product Details
- Price Match
- Commitment to Our Community
The Bonnie twin over full bunk bed features a classic mission design on the headboard and footboard and built-in panels on the bottom bunk, which creates a clean look and a safe place to sleep. A built-in ladder provides easy access to the top bunk while guardrails increase safety. For three generations Chelsea Home Furniture Brands has strived to bring comfort to your home. Our wide selection of quality made products will transform a house into your home.
- Feature 1:Mechanism, Decorative Feature, or Style:
- Feature 2:Arm Type, Wood Type, Materials Type: Constructed of solid pine for strength and durability
- Feature 3:Cleaning Code:
- Feature 4: Slats, What Included, Other: Slats Includded for top and bottom beds
- Feature 5: Other: Stain is finished by hand with a 3 step process to compliment the natural wood grain.
- Feature 7: Fabric Content, Wood Type, OR Leather Type/Grade, Origin: Mattress not includded
- Feature 8 Frame Construction, Type of Wood/Metal: Hardwood
- Mattress and Foundation Information: Mattress and foundation must not exceed 7" in top bunk to meet Federal Safety Standards
- Design Style | Can be multiple | Traditional, Transitional, Modern, Rustic, Farmhouse, Beach, Cottage, County, Scandinavian: Transitional
- Dimensions: 61.41" H x 77.84" W x 56.63"D
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Warranty: Product warranty of 1 year from date of purchase. We will replace manufacturer defected parts at no charge. Please be advised that pine characteristics such as knots, cracks and grain color will vary from each piece of wood.
- Consumer Product Safety Commission Disclaimer: All beds meet and exceed all of the following rules: ASTM F-1427-07, CFR 1213, CFR1513, and Lead testing. Product will come with assembly instructions.
- Mattress Disclaimer: Mattress(es) and bedding sold separately.
- Safety Standards Disclaimer: All bunk beds and beds are tested by Federal Safety Standards which require 400 pounds to be placed in the top bunk, on top of the mattress foundation. The weight of the upper and lower beds should not exceed 250 people pounds.
- Safety and Age Disclaimer: Warning: Falling hazard, bunk beds should be used by children 6 years of age and older!
- Wood Disclaimer: Actual product weights may vary based on the thickness of wood used. With any wood products, expect some deformities and knots that come natural.
- California Proposition 65 Warning Required? If yes list chemical and warning.: No
- Assembly Required? (Yes/Partial/No): Yes
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
10% of our sales goes to supporting OurCalling homeless ministries in the Greater Dallas area.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.